13.56MHz RFID Card Reader USB 2.0 Interface NFC Reader
13.56MHz USB NFC reader/writer
- Brand Name: CXJ
- Model: CXJ-RRW001
- Size : 98mm×65mm×12.8mm
- Weight: 350g
- Support: ISO14443 Type A & B,MIFARE®,4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC18092) tags
- Operating Voltage: Regulated 5V DC
- Consumed Current: 45mA (Standby) 70mA (Working)
13.56MHz RFID Card Reader USB NFC Reader
13.56MHz RFID Card Reader with small shape, easy to carry, suitable for assembly line location management, entrance guard, books, document management, electronic tag reading and writing as well as the background, authorization, formatting, such as operation, can be read and write card, authorization, formatting, etc.
It’s specially developed based on 13.56MHz contactless smart card (RFID) technology. Compliant with the ISO/IEC18092 standard for Near Field Communication (NFC), it supports not only MIFARE® and ISO 14443 A and B cards, but also all four types of NFC tags.
NFC Reader Features
- Read/write speed up to 424 kbps.
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type).
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags.
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 tag is accessed at any time)
|Operating Voltage||Regulated 5V DC|
|Consumed Current||45mA (Standby) 70mA (Working)|
|Support||ISO14443 Type A & B,MIFARE®,4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC18092) tags|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface|
|Size||98.0 mm (L)*65.0 mm (W)*12.8 mm (H)|
|Operating System Support||Windows® / Win CE 5.0 and 6.0 / Linux® / Mac OS® / Android™ 3.1 and above|
|Typical Applications||E-Government, Banking & Payment, E-Healthcare, Access Control,Network Security, E-Purse & Loyalty, Transportation etc.|