Self Adhesive Impinj Monza 4 Chip Passive RFID UHF Tags for Logistics Tracking
Self adhesive Impinj Monza 4 RFID UHF Tags
The CXJ Impinj Monza 4 RFID UHF Tags are complaint with EPC C1G2 (ISO18000-6C) standard and it fits for all 860-960mhz UHF RFID readers and antennas. The read and write range improvements support superior performance in tags of all sizes for applications such as supply chain, retail, apparel, logistics, asset tracking and more.
RFID UHF Tags Feature
- Gen 2 compliant custom features
- Excellent reading performance and radiation pattern
- Superior sensitivity combined with excellent interference rejection
- Available memory options to support large user-memory application
|Paper Impinj Monza 4 chip passive RFID UHF tags for logistics tracking
|EPC Global Class1 Gen2 & ISO 18000-6C
|Impinj Monza 4
|48 bits,read only,unique ID of chip.
|109 x 10 mm or customized as your size request.
|Paper, waterproof PVC, PET etc.
|Custom logo printed as your artwork.
|Logo / barcode / QR code printed, TID number printed, chip encoding etc.
|Pack in roll, 2000/roll or as your request.
|Free samples for function testing.
- Q:Do these rfid asset management labels have unique ID each label?
A:Yes,it has global unique ID number of each label,we called TID.
- Q:Any similar items with same function?
A:Yes, dry inlay(without surface material & adhesive), wet inlay(with adhesive but without surface material), if you need both printing and adhesive, please choose UHF RFID label .
- Q:Can you provide hardware and software?
A: We can provide reader/writer and antenna,if you want to develop your own software, we will send the SDK file to you and you could find a local software company to help.
- Q:What’s the delivery way?
A: We have VIP accounts in Fedex,DHL and UPS, we can get a low discount from them. Or you could also choose ship by sea/air.
- Q:What’s the payment term?
A: We can accept for T/T,Paypal, Western Union, Visa credit card. Full prepaid for small orders and 50% deposit and balance 50% before shipping for big order.